This is the premier episode of This Month in Wine, a monthly discussion about what is going on within the wine world from a consumer and insider perspective.
Hosts: Tim Elliott and Jeff Lefevere
- What’s up with Good Grape?
- Is wine blogging on the decline?
- Wine Trends & Predictions for 2012
- Value Replaces Cheap
- Wine Regulation Reform Continues
- Sweet Wines Continue Growth
- Blends Come Back in Vogue
- Green Packaging Booms
- Chinese Wine Market Continues To Show Influence
- Recovery of Wine Market
- Low Alcohol Wines
- Natural Wines
- Wine Blogging Wednesday 74, Feb. 15th, Value Sparkling Wine
- Dark & Delicious, February 17, 2012, Alameda, CA
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition Public Tasting, February 18, Fort Mason Center, San Francisco
- For wine events near you check out Local Wine Events
Links discussed on the show
Copyright 2012 Acan Media, Inc. Licensed under Creative Commons.
TMiW 1 – Looking Back, Looking Forward originally appeared on Winecast. Licensed under Creative Commons.