Are you wondering how to make more money with Google AdSense? Adding an ad to the bottom of your single posts is a great way to earn more money from your website. This location is the second best performing ad on my site!
Adding these ads is a relatively simple task. Here’s how:
1. Make a new ad in Google AdSense and copy the code to your clipboard.
2. Install the Thesis OpenHook or Genesis Simple Hooks plugin, if you’re using the Thesis or Genesis framework.
3. Open the hooks settings page. For Thesis users, this is under the Appearance menu. For Genesis users, look under the Genesis menu.
4. Scroll down and find the after post or after post content hook. Paste in the following code, making sure to paste in your own AdSense code:
***Paste AdSense Code Here***
5. Tick the “Execute PHP on this hook” box, and your code should look like the image below. Save your changes.
Load one of your single posts, and you should have a nice Google ad directly below the post content!
Do you have any other tips for earning more with Google AdSense?
Mitchell Wischmann is a Savvy Blogging contributing writer and author of My Frugal Tech and FrugalFinders.com.