These are so good, easy to make and look oh so fancy!! If you love strawberries and love cheese cake you will go head over heals for these!
- 1 Package Strawberries
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 TBS powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cube white almond bark
- graham cracker crumbs, nuts, sprinkles...etc (optional)
- First wash the strawberries. Cut off the tops off the strawberries. Cut the bottom off of the strawberries so that they will stand on their own.
- Hallow out the strawberries. I used a knife. You don’t need to take too much out. Just make enough room for the filling.
- Soften the cream cheese. Mix in the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Spoon the cream cheese into the hallowed strawberries.
- Melt the chocolate according to the directions. Dip the bottom of the strawberries in the chocolate and place on wax paper to cool
- Top the strawberries with graham cracker crumbs or drizzles chocolate.